Friday, November 17, 2006

Today, Today, Today!!!!!!! 0 days...

Ok so I'm a tad excited and can't wait to hold my hubby.

I was talking to my friend last night and I was procrastinating yet again. She says "This is my prediction of your day tomorrow. You will wake up at 7:00. You will have allll these things to do, Ty will be difficult and you will barely make it out the door by 11:00 to have enough time to shop at Ikea" I laughed when I got up at 7:00.

So far this morning I have managed to do the cat litter, put the garbage out, put Ty's laundry away, got him bathed, creamed & cut his nails. I brought the cat food out of the van, swept the main floor (the darn dog is shedding) We are just eating breakfast, then my plan is to shower and shave :-) then I have to take the million car seats out of the van and stow and go the seats (just in case I buy the bed and lets hope it fits) and try to be out the door before 11:00 so I can prove my girlfriends prediction wrong.. :-) I have 2 hours to accomplish it.. I can do it, yes i can :-) I wonder is gassing up and grabbing a coffee on the way will count for not being gone??? (well I'll just pretend it doesn't!!!)

Yipppppeeee!!!! 6 more hours!!!

No comments: