Tuesday, November 14, 2006

3 days...

Wow, we sure are getting close to having Steve home!!! I wonder how many times I will actually blog when he is home.
I'm trying to keep my expectations of his homecoming low. I sometimes seem to have a "fantasy" idea of how thing should go while he is here and get disappointed if he doesn't deliver. I know the first few days he is home he will be suffering from jet-lag and the major time change so I will just think of those days as right offs.

Ty was super silly yesterday. Me oh My, He was *THE* sneak!!! After supper he asked if he could have desert. I told him NO because he drank my pop while my back was turned so I told him that was enough sugar for the day. A few minutes later I found him with a pezz dispenser trying to sneak a candy. I told him NO and went to take it away and he put it in his mouth and crunched it super fast. He later threw a toy at me. While he was in the washroom he went into the med cabinet and took a bottle of Tylenol and tried to open it (THANK GOODNESS for child proof) He takes q-tips from the washroom garbage and puts them into electrical outlets and in the TV holes. I found a lighter under his pillow when I put him in bed... The worst thing about all this is I have no clue when or where he can get into all these thing as I feel like I am maman hawk eyes because he is so darn sneaky. I guess like my mom says he is a great teacher to show you all the things that he can do that are dangerous.

Thank goodness our son is cute. I wrote Steve an e-mail last night and mentioned to expect Ty to be a little different from when he left. Once Steve gets home and experiences his new sneaky son he will be counting the days before he leaves to go back ;-)

No comments: