Sunday, November 12, 2006

5 days...

I don't feel like I have much to write. Life has been uneventfully and stress free with the occasional Ty meltdown. I'm feeling better today, I have no idea what cause my belly aches except for maybe I had to much dairy or it could also be hormonal. I had a pretty slow go at cleaning today I REALLY didn't feel like doing anything, but I kicked myself in the butt and got 'er done. After the cleaning was done I went to the grocery store to pick up a couple things to get through the week. I splurged and bought myself some shrimp. I ate 1/2 the ring and now I feel food drunk. I kept the other half to make something for supper with Tomorrow. I still have some laundry to fold *only 2 loads!!!!!!! I kept it up for the most part this week which felt pretty good.

The new alarm I bought went ahead 30 minutes???? I talked to my dad, he's an electrician and he suggested I bring it back and buy a new one :-) I explained this is #3. I guess I will wait and see if it continues to happen and will try to figure something out. I really have no clue, besides it being pretty freaky.
Tomorrow's I only have one daycare kid. I wish I had the day off, but I feel like I've been off quite often lately and don't want to take yet another day off with the baby. I'm going to be off as of Friday for 17 days :-) awwww I can't wait!!! I have so much to do to prepare for Tamaya's arrival and I would just love to get it done and just continue to sit and wait stress free with her room all cute and finished. Her toys out of the boxes and her clothes in the closet and dressers. I found the bed I want to buy her. I think I may pick it up on Friday before I pick Steve up. I think it will look really good.. I hope I like it when I see it in person at Ikea.

3 comments:

murielle said...

this is a very nice bed

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should forgo electric alarms clocks and go for old-fashioned windups!!
Are you also able to turn off streetlights just by walking under them - I can! Although I think it is more that I notice them going off than I cause them to go off - but who knows - da da da dahhhh....

Sue said...

Hahaha Patricia.. wind up or battery clock seems like a good idea!!!!actually I don't know if it was me, but Halloween night was quite amusing as there was a few street lights that seemed to have issues while I was around. Of course we joked about this and today while I was reading up on "electric people" I noticed that this was not uncommon with most. I have had this problem and most times it is when I am stressed or angry. I always just thought it was weird, but looks like I'm not the only one in the world!!!!