Saturday, November 11, 2006

6 days...

It's been a nice lazy day. I had an afternoon snoozy because I was feeling off and when I got up I was still feeling off. My belly hurts after I eat, I hope it's just something I ate and will pass? AND NOT something I may have caught from a certain daycare baby!!!

Yesterday after I was done work I went to the mall with Ty. I bought my mom her birthday gift (I would say what, but my mom reads the blog ;-), I also bought myself a couple t-shirts and a pair of PJ bottoms.. YUP an addict. Ty and I went to the dollar store and he chose a dozen things for his good boy bin. My chart will be separated in 5 sections for the day and if he can earn at least 3 stickers for good behavior/helping out for 3 days straight he can earn a toy. I was going to start the program right away, but my girl friend reminded me that for the next couple weeks our schedule will be different with daddy coming home. I think once Steve goes back it will be a better time to start and a great time to encourage good behavior because I know he will have a hard time again with daddy leaving.

I'm going to go plop myself in front of the TV and watch some mind numbing shows.

No comments: