Friday, November 24, 2006

Freaken done...

I did have some moments of panic throughout the day, we did manage to pull the house together and now I don't feel like a filthy pig. I guess I freaked out for nothing as they have not arrived yet :-) I was up at 6am worried I wouldn't have enough time to get everything into place. Steve got a few lectured during our cleaning. He is wayyyyy to mellow and he was the one that convinced me to do it all today instead of my original plan to clean the paint mess and get the extra furniture in the basement then all we would have left to do today would be to clean the house. Thank goodness he is cute and we got it done because he would have got the " your in big trouble" look had they arrived and we were half done... Hahaha.. but we got 'er done!!!

I have posted some pics of Tamaya's room without the mattress or the curtains up. I will be sure to send the completed pics once I have finished the room. I am so proud of it and it's the first time since we bought the house that I actually like the darn pink carpet. The room used to be Ty's and it didn't matter what I did with the room I HATED the pink and I couldn't hide it. There were many moments were I was ready to rip it out, but now I'm glad I kept it. I find it really brings the whole room together.

So now my message to the universe: Tamaya we are ready for you.. you can come home now!!! We love you baby girl.

No comments: