Thursday, November 23, 2006

I think tomorrow I may panic...

It's so wonderful to have my hubby home. Ty is back to being a "normal" kid. Daddy just gives him the hairy eye balls and he straightens right up. Ty has been sleeping full nights and hasn't been napping in the afternoons to catch up... he gets to sleep in without any interruptions from daycare kids coming in at 6:15 and doesn't hear me getting ready at 5:30. It really has brought a few things to my attention that I will have to put some thought into.

I finished painting Tamaya's room. Steve put the chair rail up and he almost gave up because he couldn't figure out how to get a the angles straight. I told him not to give up.. I wanted the flippen room finished. After a couple head scratches *I* figured it out and it went well from there. He brought in the cut pieces and I hammered them in, the I painted them. At one point today when I passed by her room and took a peek I had a few tears stream down my cheek. I was happy Steve and I had the chance to tackle the room together and also a sense of awww knowing Tamaya is on the home stretch. All I have to do now is a quick vacuum, bring the old dresser downstairs and for Steve to put the bed together. (I still need to buy a mattress and a curtain rod, hopefully this weekend.) and then I will be sure to post pictures of my baby girls room!!!

My house has been neglected these last couple days and I know I will be in a huge panic tomorrow because my in-laws are coming for the weekend and I need to get toooo much stuff done. I could be doing something right now beside blogging, but that again would mean I am not a procrastinator.. :-)

1 comment:

Annabel said...

I could be doing something instead of reading blogs.... but I certainly know that I am a procrastinator. You should see the pile of laundry I have to get through.
I've enjoyed reading your blog and I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures of the room!