Wednesday, January 24, 2007

GREAT news...

IT'S A GIRL... OK, well she is not here, but she is now 100% legally our daughter. We have cleared court and the commissioner. Now the only thing left is Ministry of interior approval for passport, getting the passport printed. Canadian Visa... then she will be home :-) I was told to guesstimate 4-8 weeks. I will have a better idea once our file has cleared through the ministry as to when she will actually be here. :-), but it will be soon. She is on route!!!! No more sitting and waiting for her to get out of court... Awwww a huge weight has been lifted!!!

Maybe now I can actually relax and be at a calm waiting place again.

YIPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!! That is great news!
We are lucky to be Canadian and not have to go through the complex INS stuff the americans have at the end - So... Come on down, Tamaya, it's your turn to be a contestant (oops, wrong show).. to be on your way HOME!!!

I'm rooting for a short stay in passports....

Patricia

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie!!
That is awesome news!! And it's about darn time too..lol
I am so happy for you, Steve and Ty. When you set eyes on her...it will all have been worth the wait.
Congratulations!!

Love and hugs

Woo said...

Oh MY Gosh Sue! That is wonderful. I feel like I've been away so long and now I'm trying to catch up with all my friends' lives. I'm glad to hear about your blessing.
Like I said before, you are a lovely person and that's why good things will continue for you.

Dave said...

Congratulations on your new daughter! My cousin has two adopted children from China... what blessings! Please check your comments for your last post as well. :-)

Sue said...

Thank you all so much for your congrats and support.