Thursday, January 11, 2007

What a day...

I haven't stopped all day. Thankfully my girlfriend Stephanie had offered to come get Ty to bring him to nursery school which gave me enough time to open my bills, respond and call my messages from my answering machine. (I had 34 messages when I walked in.. granted some were hang-ups... but dang that was the most I had ever seen). Jeeezzz, then I spent the rest of the time Ty was away calling all of my appointments for the next 2 weeks to reschedule!

I started on my laundry first thing this morning and I am now on my last load of laundry in the dryer (the mound of 6 loads is not folded yet, but waiting patiently for me to give it some TLC).

I have puttered all day and slowly but surely I may actually have everything unpacked and in their place tonight. I already have a "toooo small house" with no storage and it's a pain to find room for new things. I am hoping when I go through all Ty's Christmas toys I will find room in the playroom for everything. Tamaya's gifts were fairly easy as I just place them in her empty room until later.

In 2 short days I will be bringing Ty back to my parents. I will meet them a 2 hour drive away which is not too bad, but will still pretty much only give me Sunday to get ready for my trip to Haiti. Tomorrow is going to be a run around day. I have to go to the bank and buy some US cash. I have to go to another bank and give them a check for a credit they put in my account by accident.. then I have to go to the vet with our dog to get her shots up to date so I can bring her to the kennel for when I am away. In the midst of all this I have to think of all the things I have to remember to bring...like my passport, camera, toys for the baby and donations for Marijke's and I just HOPE everything is where I think it is. Awwwww how I love packing and getting ready to leave... <---insert sarcasm here! Literaly unpacking to pack again. At least Ty's should be easy as he will still be wearing winter clothes. I will need to get my summer clothes back out plus put all my winter stuff back in the closet and drawers.

Ah well enough chatter, or I will never be done with this mess...

A demain mes amis!.. (Until tomorrow my friends)

No comments: