Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Home sweet Home...

Ahhhhh it feels so nice to be back home. I came in later than planned as we stopped at a store in Northbay that I just love. I NEEDED some new undergarments and it is the only place that offer my favorite style and comfort. I browsed the store and of course saw the cutest little shirt that will go perfectly with my white skirt or my denim skirt that I now "hope" will still fit after the Christmas binge... It's just too cute really. I will be in the warm weather in style.

I got an updated e-mail regarding the adoption and I can finally post the good news because it is official. Our orphanage director has convinced the Haitian judge to release our file without the birth-parents present. The judge said our file will be released within 2 weeks... YIPPPPEEE!!!

Now I can enjoy my daughter knowing she is in fact on route home. We are no longer at a stand still and it shouldn't be too much longer and our "new" addition will be forever part of our lives. I would guesstimate no more than 2 months... and if by chance the "big guy" is in the miracle department and everything in Haiti goes right she may be able to come home with me. If she is almost ready I will stay in Haiti up to a week later.

I have so many things to get done in the next few days. I will certainly keep you all posted!!!

I am so tired and will go in MY bed and snuggle and watch the TV..
night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

That's GREAT news!!!!!! Imagine she will be home in two or three months, how super!! And first a visit in a few days.
Wish you a very nice and safe trip and enjoy being with Tamaya Chantaline!
Say hi to Agnes from me if you want.

Blessings,
yvonne

Anonymous said...

wow sue thats awesome news
hope you have a wonderful trip
keep us posted

jody