Sunday, January 21, 2007

My anxiety explained...

Well I guess I can now understand why my nerves were shot and that I was full of stress and anxiety. I have a hormone condition (PCOS) and I figured that my struggles were simply stress, but NOPE it was hormonal as I have a little visit... Now I don't want to go into to much detail because of course I am sure you all don't want to hear about it, but my *girlie's* come once a year or so and I struggle for weeks/months before they visit. Which I really didn't think would come as I had a visit 5 months ago. So this explains the bad gut, the shakes, the nerves, the loss of appetite and grossing out over food, the body pain and the short temper..lol. GOTTA love it... really??? I'm sure my dear hubby is happy he is away.. :-)

Yesterday I finally had no choice but to go and get some MUCH needed groceries, I have been CRAVING good healthy food..lol. I bought tooo many fruits and veggies, that unless I eat only that for a week some will probably go bad... I plan on making a big pot of vegetable soup today, nothing like nice hot soup to sooth a sensitive belly. I'm going to give my house a quick once over, get my laundry put away and if it warms up out there (-26) I may bring Ty out to play and get some outside work done... but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

No comments: