Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Holy morning...

Well I have officially booked my flight to Haiti for Mid Jan :-) Here I come Tamaya princess.

This morning I awoke to an e-mail that was very alarming and I just can't sit back and wait any longer. If our daughters Haitian mom is NOT found. We may have to re-start the entire process with her as being an abandoned child. Can you imagine. I can't :-( If that is the case I will surely have to be on happy pills because my heart simply can't take the entire process again.

I have started asking my contacts for help in her search. I am just waiting for confirmation that her Haitian mom has NOT been found and will proceed with her search. My agency also has a gentleman that has different contacts in Haiti and I am hoping that they will also be able to take part in the search.

In the next couple days I will make all my necessary arrangements for my stay and driver and I will certainly keep you all posted :-) I have also purchased cancellation insurance and I will not hesitate to cancel my flight if I get a bad feeling or if the violence gets really bad. But as it stands I am very excited to know in just a couple short weeks my baby girl and I will be reunited.

No comments: