Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My not so baby girl...

I think I can officially say my toddler girl... or my princess!!!




My princesses hair is starting to grow even more :-) I received some pictures from a recent mission trip which was a nice surprise and very appreciated. The little pants she has on are from a package I sent her a while back. I have now seen her with the shirt, and the pants.. now maybe someday I will see the complete outfit together..lol
I still have no idea whether I am going to Haiti. I am still waiting for confirmation, but I'm started to become very indecisive on if I want to go or not. Will it make it harder on me? Will it be hard on her? What if Ty misses me too much? What if I miss Ty too much? What happens if something does happen to me there? So as you can see I'm not as excited at the prospect as I was... but I have not cancelled it out of my mind just yet... I am thinking it out.
I really appreciate everybody's supportive words and additional information in regard to safety or lack thereof in Haiti. I am taking all this information and processing it!
Steve called tonight which was nice. He threw out his back again. Once he gets home I will order him to see a chiropractor. For a 31 year old man his body is pretty mangled. I guess all those years of vigorous training and constant hard PT are getting the best of him. Maybe it is time for him to get up there in rank and start a desk job..lol.. right Hon? Hint, hint!!!
So this will bring him to the main camp for a couple days. Hopefully he will get some needed rest and have enough time to re-coup before he is back in the middle of nowhere.

No comments: