Monday, January 08, 2007

this and that...

Adoption update;

I can't wait for this mess to be over. It feels like am spending way to much time and energy trying to get to the bottom of this mess. It is now looking like our Haitian mom has not moved away and that the 2 ladies are in a tiff with each other and neither of them are going to FIND her. One says the other is looking and the other says it's not her responsibility to look... So I have now requested some clarification and to get this ball rolling. All this he said, she said stuff is getting to become a little much. I have offered to hire a driver and have her birth mom delivered and now I am just waiting for an OK and then I will proceed. The latest is that she has NOT moved... but I guess we will see.. This sit here and wait thing is killing me and I am at my ends wit with all this BS.

Ty update;

He is so sneaky, yesterday morning I assumed Ty was with my dad and my dad assumed he was with me. Ty put his boots and jacket on, went into my purse and got my keys. He then proceeded to go outside and try to unlock the van so he could get his firetruck... THANK GOODNESS my parents live in a quiet neighbourhood and that we realised he was gone fairly quickly.. JEEEZZZZ
Later yesterday he went into my dad's office, My dad told him to get out right away. A couple hours later he was playing with his toys then all of a sudden he ran to my dad and was bleeding. I guess he must of taken my dad's pocket knife while he was in the office and proceeded to cut Styrofoam with it and cut himself. The boy is a sneak and will eventually give me a flippen heart attack... MAN OH MAN

Steve update;

His back is getting better. Slowly, but surely. He will be going back to the desert today? He also mentioned he WILL NOT get another job in order to support my shopping love. His exact words " blow me, you get 2 jobs". So I guess I am out of luck.. ;-) Love you honey and I can't wait to work on you getting back to a family man and not a soldier with a bad potty mouth... HA HA HA

Sue update;

I am supposed to go home tomorrow. I guess i will have to wait and see how much I get done today in the organisation department. I have been too consumed with the adoption and I have to get in gear and help out my folks or will have to stay another day. I'm starting to get home sick so I will get my kiester in gear and give it a good go until I am done!!!

No comments: