Saturday, January 27, 2007

My genius...

My Ty is much more intelligent than I give him credit for. The boy is quite the negotiator. "Mom, if I clean up my toys in your room can I have some some M&M's" Hmmm... let me think about that... HELL YEAH!!!! No fuss no muss, no fighting him and no trying to convincing him.
I can certainly do bribes and feel very proud of myself :-) I even did a little manipulation of my own. When he was done in my room I made a big deal about it a praised him big time... and them told him "now all you have to do is your play room and you get your M&M's" He agreed and ran down and got 'er done :-) He must of been tired of seeing the mess!!! I think he may have even motivated me to get a few things done...lol.

My new parenting plan; BUY MORE M&M'S!!!

I have managed to get my kitchen done, supper is on the go in the crock-pot and I have a load in the wash!

my girlfriend asked me what I did yesterday and I told her the truth... absolutely NOTHING!!!

I've got to admit this is what I was hoping for when I started my "parental" leave early. Some time to do nothing. Some time to enjoy Ty, some time to do whatever I wanted. My life is just about to change again and I feel really good. I feel good and relaxed deep down. AT THIS MOMENT I feel so stress free and I love it. I am at a mellow place in my life again... no worries, not panicking, just enjoying this relaxing. I don't feel bored. I don't feel overwhelmed. I don't care if it takes me 6 hours to get something done instead of 10 minutes.. NOT A care in the world and I have to admit it feels so nice.. really nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie!
I like the new look good job! Sorry it's taken me a few days to sneak a peak. Finally sitting down at the puter today after bing on the road for a total of 3 hours. Sam had a b-day party today..45 minute drive..one way. Ugh...but she had fun, so I'm happy.
Talk to you soon!

Dave said...

Hey Sue!... Here I am looking at this blog I came across and thinking... This blog sounds awful familiar but I swear I have never seen it before... and then I saw your pic! Hey! Nice new layout! :-)