Saturday, January 06, 2007

I have been kicked out...

My mom kicked me and Ty out for the day and then my mother in law asked me to drop her off and come to get her later..lol. So Ty and I had to sneak back into my mom's house with the promise to be quite while she listens to her on-line conference new age stuff.. We call it her hocus pocus club!!!

I am hoping Ty will fall asleep for a few minutes before we leave again to visit Steve's grand-parents. Then I will bring him back here to put him to bed and I will go visit with my auntie Sunshine and uncle Fruit loop. Today is our last day of visiting and the next 2 days will consist of organising and cleaning my parents home.

I went shopping today and feel like I spent waaaaaayyyyyy to much. We got money for Christmas so I wanted Ty to chose a couple things, I bought Tamaya a cabbage patch baby, and a couple t-shirts to bring to her. My cart was full and consisted of a new car seat for Ty as he has hit the 40lbs and now needs a booster. I bought myself a new pair of shoes because I no longer think my clogs are working in the winter. To make matters worst I passed by one of my favorite clothes stores almost everything was 50% off.. So I spent a couple bucks there. I now have 3 more pairs of jogging pants, a pair of Capri's and a couple shirt.. oh ya and I bought more socks..lol. MY BAD!!! Frugal living??? I probably spent more in the last couple days with a combo of my trip and today than I did for my entire Christmas shopping...

See that's the problem with not working, you make no money, but have all kinds of time to shopping. When you work you have the money but no time??? Go figure!!!
I can always convince my hubby to work 2 jobs and he can provide the extra money for my shopping habit? What do you think Steve... wanna?

No comments: