Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Can it get any worst...

Yup... it sure can. After speaking to my agency this morning we have come to the realisation that even if we find my daughters Haitian mom and she is brought to the guy... she has no ID. She doesn't even know her date of birth, nor does she have a birth certificate. Sooooooo I guess we will be the the guinea pigs as this new process works itself out. I fear the worst as our whole adoption can fall through if this man is not satisfied with the answers that are provided in "proving" ID and such...I'm just not prepared to go there mentally. I know I couldn't bare to loose my daughter after such a long time of loving her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how did margarette give out a referral if the mom did not have id? In order to relinquish I thought they had to have a voter card or some official id??
But don't worry there is always DNA tests that can be used to determine the parenthood! But first they need to find her or you would have to go through the whole abandoned child procedure - ugh!
Hang in there and focus on christmas and the child you have home - Tamaya is in good hands and thriving...

Ho Ho Ho
Patricia