Wednesday, December 20, 2006

good morning...

I feel like my get up and go, go up and left.

I set my alarm for 5, and I awoke at 7, I'll let you all guess what happened.. HAHAHA!!! (did you guess alarm issues???.. that would be correct, again the cause :the clock operator, I'm starting to feel like quite the dumbass in the whole clock department, and I am admitting this to you WHY?) I woke up with a headache and a sore belly no less, probably a sleep deprived headache because I was supposed to pack yesterday and have everything ready to just get up and go, but... my procrastination got the best of me and I didn't get it done. Now I'm going to end up in a huge panic because I can think of 50 things I need to do before I leave and I am sure I'll forget something.

So you may be asking yourself why I am blogging this morning if I'm supposed to be running? The answer is quite simple actually... I'm having a coffee and procrastinating some more. I am hoping some caffeine will help me with my head and will give me the extra energy I am lacking. The smart thing for me to be doing would be to hurry up and do all of this fast before Ty gets up, because once he is up, I will be doing the 1 step forward 2 steps back thing.

Oh well.. unfortunately I have to get my butt in gear.. I'm thinking my head needs more than caffeine.. perhaps I should take a pill.

p.s. Mom & Dad this means I'm running late..LOL

No comments: