Sunday, December 03, 2006

Snowy days...

I was supposed to do my Sunday cleaning.. but... my dear hubby suggested we do it tomorrow :-) It didn't take much for him to twist my rubber arm and agree!!! And I thought I was a procrastinator. He is worst than I am and I am bad. This afternoon I had decided to take a little snoozy. My gosh I slept for almost 4 hours??? I hope I can get to sleep tonight. I don't even feel like I needed it.

I can't believe Steve is leaving to go back in just a few days. It seems like the time went so fast. We explained to Ty that Steve's vacation is almost done and that he would be returning to Afghanistan. He said "no daddy, you can't leave again because that will make me cry" My heart just ached for our little guy. He then told Steve he would go with him because he is a soldier too!!! Awwww the innocence of children.
Hopefully with Christmas coming and us being with friends and family time will fly by and before we know it our family will all be together.

1 comment:

Woo said...

Hello Sue. First I would like to say thank you to Steve. There are no words to express my gratitude.Thank you Steve.

I am a big ol' softy so to hear such big words come from a little one such as Ty I would have instantly been in tears.You really have a beautiful family.

P.S. To see all that snow makes me even colder during my silly boycott with my electric company..yeah, it's crazy to boycott in December but I feel like I must make a statement (even if it's not heard) :)

God Bless-