Saturday, December 09, 2006

A couple Ty funnies...

Ty has been such a comedian. He has embarrassed me and also has had me laughing so hard lately. I thought I would share some of his silly lines/stories.

He put on the babies hat yesterday.

"Ty take that off your head" I exclaimed.

"Why mom?" he asked inquisitively.

I told him "It's because some hats have bugs in them and if you put a hat on with bugs you might get them and they will stay stuck in your hair.

A few hours later...

"OH NO, take that hat off Riley, it has bugs in it" he told Riley's dad when he had come to pick him up to bring him home.

I tried to explain this to his dad without laughing to hard, but I must admit my son certainly embarrassed me.

____________________________________

This morning I was on the phone with Steve and Ty was busy looking in the sears wishbook. He looked very interested and kept on saying "ohhh mommy I like this", I figured he found another toy to add to his letter to Santa. I took a peak at what he was looking. He was in the women's undergarment section checking out the ladies in their bra's and panties??? He then says to me "mommy, I like this lady, do you think I could have her in my room???" OH MY GOSH!!! I told this to Steve while I was in shock and Steve replied "tell him he's to young.. he has to wait until he is older." NOW, I don't know which comment shocked me more Ty's or Steve's... ;-) I can assure you my hubby is banned from explaining the birds and the bees to Ty..lol

No comments: