Friday, December 29, 2006

To go or not to go...

Today as I was sitting here thinking about my baby girl and I decided to search for flights to Haiti and see what pricing was like. Well... They are super, duper cheap right now and I am contemplating a trip to Haiti to visit my princess. I was super excited about the prospect of going and now am more in reality mode and thinking about all of my options. I have decided to sleep on it and see how I feel about it tomorrow. I have so many things to think about.

I may even do a pros and cons list tomorrow and weigh out the benefits. I am really torn and I know I just feel like I need to hold her tight...

I got to chat with Steve tonight on MSN...My dear hubby was so cute when I told him I was thinking about going. He asked me why? I told him because I missed her. He then asked me if I thought I was emotionally ready for such a trip to Haiti again. I know he knows that I am stubborn and I know which ever decision I make he will support, but it was nice for him to ask me some hard questions. And in all honesty I really don't know. I don't know if I am being selfish and thinking about just me... or if this will also benefit her with her attachment to me. All that being said I also worry about Ty and his feelings of having two parents away.

So much to think about and I feel like I am babbling as I try to have this all make sense in my mind. I will keep you posted.

No comments: