Friday, December 15, 2006

FREE AT LAST...

My day was a never ending reminder of how this is meant to be. So much for fully enjoying my last day with Jeremy... The boy was lacking some major ZZZ's. He had refused to go to bed last night and it surely showed all morning. Mommy came to get him while we were outside playing shortly after lunch which was really nice. I don't feel like I miss him yet..lol

Later in the afternoon I got to paying bills and tried to organize some finances for the next few months. I am proud to say we are credit card debt free and up to date with all our outstanding this and that's :-) Now I have to watch my pennies and try to stretch my bucks. I only have a couple more gifts to buy for Ty and that will be it, then I will begin my frugal living. I just will have to ask myself if I really need it or just want it. I have been lucky in the fact that I have everything I feel we need, I even resisted buying a few more Tamaya gifts tonight while shopping. Besides I know all my family members get mad at me because they never get to buy the cool stuff because I beat them to it..so now they can shop to their heart content (hint hint..)

My hubby e-mailed me tonight while I was out and I actually missed out on being able to chat with him on-line which was disappointing. I did however receive the play by play instruction to get the volume back THANK GOODNESS. As soon as I park my butt to watch the tube I will get on that. He misses us of course, "cause we are so darn irresistable!!! I am sort of getting back in my life routine, but having him been and gone is harder than ever. We have such a great thing going. I couldn't of asked for a better hubby. ***I love ya babe and miss you so much, I'm pretty proud of you too!!!

Tonight while we were out at the mall Ty got to see Santa again. I still cannot believe he actually wants to be with him. The past couple years he couldn't even be in the same room without screaming. This Santa was good. He was so chatty with him and actually took the time to talk with him for a few minutes. He gave him a colouring book and took the time to show him some pages and all. I was pretty impressed and so was Ty. He left saying "mom I really like Santa a lot" and he's going to bring me pop wheels.. (translation; Hot wheel. Those darn commercials..lol. Now I have to pay attention to them to make sure I know which one he meant)

I'm off to do some last minute catalogue shopping and I hope I can get the items I'm looking for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTG Sue!!
I'm happy for you. It'll all work out. I'm sure I don't have to tell you to enjoy your time alone with Ty. Before you know he will be in school wanting to do his own thing.