Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing day and so flippen tired...

Today was a full day again. I spent some of my morning lounging around hanging out with my parents, sister and Ty. My sisters flight out was cancelled and she will be spending a few more days home which is pretty cool!!! My dad made his famous omelette's for brunch and they were kick ass. He makes the best darn omelette's I've ever had.

My grandparents came for a visit and brought me a CD of the pictures they took at our Christmas eve party. Shortly after they left I got myself out of my Jammie's and headed over to my girl friends house with Ty. Another friend of ours came over as well and we had a really nice time just having a girls night and ate some yummy left overs from her Christmas.

We got to my parents shortly after 7. Ty was tired but in a calm way. I was having too much fun snuggling him to put him to bed and as a family we watch a really stupid movie. But it was a nice time!!! I put Ty to bed by 9:30 and I HOPE he sleeps in because I am in NEED of long sleep. I think my plan for tomorrow will consist of a Jammie day spending time with Ty and playing with his new gifts with him. Santa brought him a couple games and craft thing that I would like to spend some time with him doing.

I am heading to bed now as these past few days are certainly getting the best of me!!!

No comments: