Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday Monday...

I think Mondays are possibly the worst day of the week ever. I can't wait to be on a permanent/temporary weekend :-) This weekend was so busy and I only had managed to get my main floor cleaned up. Now today I have been stressing about getting the basement done and catching up on laundry. Our laundry room is the only place in the whole house that gives us a little storage. When we did Tamaya's room we ended up taking some dressers out and I needed to make room in our laundry room.. what a pain when you have nothing to work with. Now I have Rubbermaid bins stored to the ceiling. At least I was able to finally get to my washer and dryer to the mound of laundry
(Mont wash more)... I think I have finally picked up everything of Steve's laying around, but I have kept some reminders of him around. I still have his yellow ball cap hanging... just a little reminder he will be home.

After a long morning of kids and cleaning I noticed that the plow had gone by and I was not looking forward to going out to pick up the heavy slush at the end of the driveway. I was going to wait until quiet time was over to get the kids ready and outside to do this awful job of mine when I noticed one of my neighbours had come by and did it for me with his 4 wheeler plow thingy. I also noticed he did all the driveways of our older neighbours and of the ones that hubby's are away on tour. I will be sure to thank him, I want him to know how truly appreciative I am. We have lived here for almost 7 years now and have gotten to know most people on the street. We have been so lucky to have a neighbourhood of great people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Sue!
Well, it's done...I've finally read through all your archives and am all caught up. What an awesome job you are doing on here as well as at home with Ty. I wished I still lived in the area and was able to help you out more, but if you're ever in Borden or Toronto, let me know...you have a soft place to land and rest your head.
I promise to make regular stops to read your blog and will stay in touch better through e-mail, phone etc.Don't be a stranger and let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
Your friend, always,

Sylvie M