Thursday, December 14, 2006

mourning my daycare???

Today was a nice day. I woke up feeling grumpy but I guess just knowing this is almost over gave me some positivity. The kids were good this afternoon and once they left and Ty was refreshed by a nap I decided I wanted to do something special for just the two of us. I picked up a couple movies and supper. Ty and I watched movies while sharing a poutine and club house. It was really nice. We watched 12 dogs of Christmas which was a great movie for kids and I got to watch Lake house.. for any hopeless romantics I definitely recommend it. Total chick flick. Steve loves that kind of movie..... he loves asking me at all the gushy parts if I'm crying yet..and of course ruins it for me because I totally keep it in. Tonight I had a few tears.. hahaha honey :-)

*** By the way Steve, now that I used the new home theatre, I can't get the volume back on the TV.. I don't think I can do 2+ months without volume on the TV.. especially now that I'm off???? HELP

Riley's dad is off work tomorrow and I will only have Jeremy. I'm very happy it turned out this way. I will be able to spend some quality time with him. I know I will miss the little fellow, but I know it's time to move on. I have had thoughts of regret from my decision because of Jeremy and his family. They really have been a big part of my life and I do in fact love Jeremy very much. I thought about the what if's... I thought maybe I should of just kept them, but I know in my heart this is what I need to do. I guess it could always be worst. Whenever I need a Jeremy fix I can always call them up and have him come over for a play date... he only lives up the road ;-) If it wasn't for the super duper early mornings I wouldn't be so exhausted.. It was so different when I didn't have to do so much.

I know I loved what I did, I had great days with the children and I enjoyed caring for them, doing fun things with them. When and if the time is right I could start over, but for now, me and my family come first... besides I wouldn't be any good if I continued this stressful path I was heading in.. I rather let it go while I still have a good name out there, while I still had my sanity, then have families quit me and bad mouth me because I got toooo stressed.

Any-who I'm babbling and will leave you with these pics from the last couple days. (sorry dad, I noticed the only side of the kitchen/BBQ I took pics of was the kitchen. I will try and get some of the other side when Ty is playing tomorrow)


No comments: