Friday, December 08, 2006

OOOOOOOh, I feel good... dada dada dada da

I knew that I would now... So good, so good.

So I am tad happy about my decision.. does it show? First off I want to thank you for your support. Steve, mom, dad, Stephanie, Patricia and other lurkers that thought this was a great idea.

I know I have made a good decision. I really had a hard time making it, but I know without a doubt this is what I need to do to stay healthy and sane. I highly doubt I will be bored, however if it shall happen I rather be bored out of my tree and relaxed, then be admitted in mental health for a breakdown or depression. I know myself all to well to know to take it easy when it's time and it is time. :-) I can honestly admit that this has been a very hard year for me; probably the worst one yet. I need to ensure I have enough quality sleep and enough time to deal with my emotions to be both a good wife and mom. I'm not into being a half ass anything and my family means way to much to me to slack and give them less than they deserve.

I have been quite lucky in life that opportunities have always come knocking at my door. I have never had a hard time finding work, nor having a problem taking a chance and trusting everything would work itself out. When it is time for me to go back to work I trust it will find me. I have a great resume, if I choose to go back to working out of my home I am very "employable". Who knows what grand opportunities are waiting to knock at my door...

No comments: