Sunday, December 03, 2006

making up for my slacking...

I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to Sistah Rosna. We have have spend many hours together. Sometimes I got very intimidate by her. She isn't the prettiest lady around but her hair is the reason we have spent so many hours together. She has offered me a little glimpse of the hours I will be spending enjoying doing my daughters hair. Great bonding time :-) Too bad Tamaya got the buzz. Now it will take a little while for her to get the length she had so that I can make more intricate hairdo's!!!! I think for the first while she is home she will be sporting the natural fro w/ a hairband... and having the occasional hair puffs!!!



Sistah Rosna is now sporting my favorite little girl style. Mind you I had been experimenting and she has cornrows on the right and double strand twist on the left. I love the little fro puffs :-)

1 comment:

Woo said...

Sue that looks GREAT!! I may have to come to you to get my hair done! I have a feeling that Tamaya's hair will be looking gorgeous when it grows back because Sistah Rosna has it going on!

Thank you for your comment. It was great to hear from you. I have added you to my favorites also.