Sunday, September 24, 2006

and the laundry pile keeps getting bigger...

I ran all day and feel like I will never see the end of my ever mounding laundry pile. I have now washed and dried a total of 7 BIG loads of laundry and they are waiting for folding. I will have another 3 tomorrow 'cause it's time to get the bedding done, yet again. I could be down in the rec room doing that instead of being here, but that would mean I wasn't a procrastinator and I am far from that!!!

Ty and I went to a kiddy birthday party. I think it was more of an adult get together than it was a kid party, but none the less we had a fun time. Afterward I ran to the grocery store did my groceries which desperately needed to be done, my intention was to pick up a full chicken for supper, they had 2 left, but they we're reserved :-( Instead I had a nice bowl of homemade soup and it was so yummy. It was a prefect chilly day for it too.

My honey called me today, he is on camp for a couple days . He actually put a letter in the mail for us :-) I'm looking forward to getting it. Everything is going well. He seems happy, he keeps busy by reading, playing cards. Steve's terribly frugal and has made a $10 monthly budget for cards/gambling. He has justified this by saying that if he were on camp he would be spending about that on coffee. Too funny.