Friday, September 29, 2006

Darn computers :-)

I spent most of my evening transferring pictures from one computer to the other so I can burn them to disk. Our desktops burner never did work right. Last time my desktop had a surge and I was afraid I had lost all of our precious digital pics, so I made it point to get it done at some point.. and I guess the choice was today. I realised how much things have changes with the advantage of digital cams. We take SO many stupid pictures that it took me 3 hrs just to go through them and delete the "nothing" pictures. I've also noticed a few funny pics that I will post!!! Steve may ask me to remove them because of course I am laughing at his expense. I honestly think most of these pictures capture the real Steve. The laughter in the house when he is home is constant.. You will also notice he LOVES experimenting with his facial hair when he is on leave; if you have a problem with obscene gestures I would recommend you look away. As you know, with digital cam once you snap the picture it takes a few seconds to actually take, well my honey ALWAYS takes this to his advantage to "ruin" the pic.. miss you babe!! It's just not the same here without you :-(