Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Is it Friday yet???

I don't want to be a mom or a childcare provide right at this moment. My son obviously pulled another all nighter and I am at a loss about what to do about this MAJOR problem. He came out of his room at 6:00 and was a little terror. He was very hyper, hitting the daycare kids. Just being plain annoying. I finally had enough and put him in his room... He then proceeded to "tell me off ".... I love it (in my very sarcastic voice) Withing no time he was fast asleep. It doesn't matter what I do to get him into a good sleep routine it hasn't worked. I have tried, eliminating his nap.. pushing him until he was dead tired, making sure he was exhausted by bringing him to the park to waste any extra energy, but he still wakes up after 3-4 hours and the problem with this is that he is a little devil when he is lacking his sleep
I have also put him down for a nap, and put him to bed at 8pm, he still does the same. He goes to bed falls asleep relatively soon, and yet he still wakes up ready to "party" in the middle of the night... some days he still pushes the limit and refuses to nap when he is obviously tired.

I really don't know what to do with this problem???? I guess the next step will have to be sleep testing to see if there is a problem we can solve???

Well I best be going the baby is now up and crying... lovely