Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ty have you seen my glasses?

I had been looking for my glasses for about an hour, then decided to ask
my dear *SNEAK if he knew where they were. He says "oh yes mom, I know where they are" he comes in the kitchen with half of them??? I ask him "where's the other half?" "I'll get them for you mom" he says. He comes back into the kitchen with the other part of my spectacles. I say "Ty you broke my glasses, you are such a little sneak, I told you to stop being a sneak" The response I get from him....... "ohhhhhhh????" like he had no clue, ohhhhh, like he didn't know that was bad or wrong.. what do you mean Ohhhhh???... man oh man oh man oh man. Sweet revenge is GREAT, at least it felt REAL good, come to think of it... still feels GREAT. All week he asked me for a watch. I told him if he would be good I would get him one, yesterday went and bought him one and paid 99cents for it. B-BYE watch.. it was nice having around for the TIME being. (picture worth a thousand words)