Wednesday, September 20, 2006

OH MY GOSH....

The kids we're playing well with their little food/dishes and I discovered the baby needed a diaper change, he was stinnnnkkkky. Instead of disturbing the kids and having them run upstairs with me, I chose to let them keep playing while I did the daunting task. Once I was done I went down stairs with the baby and found 2 children looking pretty guilty. I looked around to see if could find that they might have done.

- 1st clue, Jeremy's shirt was dirty.
- 2nd clue, Ty had a small cup in his hand from the play set.
- 3rd clue, my cup of coffee was empty.

Hummm ????? can you guess... YUP the buggers drank my coffee. It is now 1:30, they are both wired for sound and not looking like either of them are close to falling asleep. I wonder why??? Jeremy is usually fast asleep by noon.. man oh man oh man. I'm going to feel like an ass when I have to explain this one to his mommy.

update: It's now nearing 3:00 neither Ty nor Jeremy are sleeping... I really don't know what to do.. quiet time is technically over??? "Riley the cry guy" is up and I guess that means I'm not getting any adult time today :-(

No comments: