Friday, September 22, 2006

I love my Fridays!!!!

Today was a nice day, I was in good spirits the children were good. I was folding a load of laundry when my friend Stephanie called to invite us over for a visit. She only lives a few houses away. I packed up the possey, went up the road to her house sporting my nice pink p.j. bottoms feeling pretty darn comfy. We had a coffee and she had sugar... yippppeee, (I neglected to pick some up last night and my first coffee this morning was awful.) The children enjoyed having a playdate and Stephanie and I enjoyed adult conversation for a change (Thanks Stephanie We will have to get together again soon!! p.s. Thanks for the extra sugar !!!)

The possey and I left and were just about home, when my girlfriend Manon's truck was pulling into my driveway. She says to me. Ohhhhhh good, everything's ok??? We hadn't talked all morning and she was worried about me. She had tried calling the house, tried calling the cell, even messaged me on my messenger...LOL, I called her my stalker... jeeezzz did we ever laughed. By the time I got back into the house the poor kids we're so hungry and exhausted. They gobbled up their lunch and off to sleep they went. By 3:30 as the children we're just waking their parents had all showed up, that was EASY to take. :-)

Tonight my friend and I did some shopping, I had a zellers gift card!!! I bought myself a pair of p.j. pants and a nice pair of wooly socks.... awwwww I love comfy jammie pants. Then we had to run to wal-mart 'cause zellers had nothing of what I was looking for. And wal-mart didn't have any either. :-( I was looking to buy boxes to send Steve his packages. I guess I'm going to have to go back to staples and get more there or pay the ridiculous price at the post office. Speaking of the post office, I stopped in to get my mail and my po Box was full.... of bills. :-( Not cool. I had my "catch up" budget taken care of and imagine.... the buggers keep sending more bills