Tuesday, September 19, 2006

this and that

My dear Steve ROCKS.. He sent me the cutest e-card. CLICK HERE to view. Only 2 more months to go before he's home on leave for a couple weeks :-) Gosh it seems like it will never come!!!

He sent a link for the pics they have of them there. I didn't see any of Steve, but that's his home CLICK HERE and I have the nerve to complain because I feel like we need a bigger house...lol.. No wonder he is happy with this one.. explains everything.. hahaha

Still no news about Tamaya, actually come to think of it, seems like I haven't received an update for a while either. I really want her to come home soon. Part of me knows she is ok where she is. She is getting good care so I'm not worried about that. I just want some news of some advancement.

My dear Ty.. man oh man. The boy, the boy, the boy drives me bonkers. I had one of those days today. I wish I could have stayed in bed with my covers draped over me and just had a "SILENT" day. Since Steve's been gone Ty has decided to act like he is no longer potty trained. The past few days instead of having the occasional accident in in his pants he decided to pull his pants down and pee in on the carpet ??????? So enough is enough. I tried to "ignore" his behavior the 1st few times he peed his pants thinking he was doing it for attention and regressing because of his papa leaving.. very valid reason for him to have a hard time, but once he started this peeing on the carpet I had to take drastic measures. I had threatened him with the baby diapers. I told him if he peed in his pants again I would put a diaper on him and he would no longer be a big boy he would be a baby. So this morning he pulls his pants down in the middle of the living room and decided he just going to pee there???? I just about had a heart attack when he did it. I immediately got a diaper, told him to go to his room and I would be there once the mess was cleaned to put on his diaper... he says to me "ok mom" I was expecting a fight. I get to his room he tell me "ok mom I'm a baby now poo poo caca"(his version of gaga goo goo) WHAT???? WHAT??? WHAT??? so I put the diaper on him and he crawls out of his room... acting like a baby. I asked him if he liked diapers and he said "yes mom I love em".
I will be grey and bald by the time I turn 30. I then tried to convince him it wasn't a great thing to be a baby and that being a big boys was so much better. So much for my well thought out plan seems like he "won" that one, even though I would never admit that to him. THANK GOODNESS FOR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and he is so lucky he's cute!!!

What I did for me today; This afternoon while the kids were having nap time I went in my back yard and snuggled on the wicker love seat with a nice big sweater... enjoyed the sun on me and the beautiful forest in our back yard changing to it's gorgeous fall colors. This evening I got myself, my girl friend and her hubby a coffee and went to their house for a little visit. Yipppeee adult conversation :-)
p.s. I had to do 2 things for me today because yesterday I forgot about myself :-(