Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ty, Ty, Ty, Ty, TY????

Wasn't I saying nothing eventful happened with Ty yesterday????.. HA! Well it did today!!! :-)
Last night the sitter put him to bed and neglected to put the hook and eye on his door. MAN OH MAN. I never even thought to check it. (I'm thinking next time it will be something I will be doing!!!) I awoke at 3am to a snuggly Ty that came in to bed with mom and gave me a big hug. I noticed the lights were all on in the house, but stayed in bed and told him to close the door. Get in his spiderman bed that's next to our bed in our room and to go back to sleep it was the middle of the night. I though he stayed in the room???

I awoke to the TV in my room on, he watch cartoons all night??? Then I came in the kitchen..... It really reminded me of when we went through this last month. He pulled the chair to the food/snack cupboard and grabbed himself a few treats. Some Halloween candy that I bought for the Afghanistan package. He ate my cherry blossom (ok so I had on in there for way too long!!) but it was still mine for a "got to have moment" I also found a couple yogurt containers in the garbage. And now the booger is fast asleep. GOT TO LOVE EM!!!! I still haven't been brave enough to go check the basement for any more evidence.