Monday, September 11, 2006

Those darn telemarketers....

I was just about to run out the house with the 3 kids and the phone rang. I answered it, hello.. HELLO!!! I was just about to hang up thinking it was one of those darn telemarketers always asking for Steve, and refusing to speak to me...I heard a faint little hello came from the other end, I couldn't make out who it was. Thinking it was still a telemarketer and just about too loose my patience and hang up, I hear Steve saying "babe", my whole demeanor changed and the first thing I asked him is if everything was OK... seems to always be my first question when he calls. He is back in the desert safe and sound... I was still hearing the guns bang in the back ground; it's beginning to sound very familiar to me, but of course I still had to ask if that's what I heard...silly me!!! I should just ignore it and pretend he is away at some beautiful resort... :-) It took him a 10 hr ride back to the "desert". He said they we're very busy on the way down. I don't dare ask why! and I figure it may just be an answer I don't want to hear.

No comments: