Friday, September 22, 2006

ummm... I don't think it's working...??

Me and my bright ideas. I said I would do something for me daily. Yeah.... right!!! By the time my day is done I'm so flippen exhausted I sit there and think about what I could do for me, but I'm too tired to put it into action. :-) Just last night I was thinking of taking a hot soak. I walked into the washroom, looked at the tub and realised I had "forgot" to clean it after Ty's bath.... now my nice hot relaxing bath would have consisted of washing the tub, rinsing, putting water into it. So I just walked away..lol. I guess you could say I did something for me. I chose not to clean the bath :-) So now I will make a mini goal. I will continue to *try* and make time for me and when I actually do something for me I will post it.

No comments: