Saturday, September 16, 2006

yippee, yippee, yippee

I'm just a tad excited. My dear son is gone for a few hours to his friends house for a play date. I know I should be doing something productive instead of writing here, but I just had to share this great news :-)
My coffee seems so much better when I get to savor it, and my house cleaning will go so much smoother without little hands "trying" to help. I wonder how long it will take me to do it with no interruptions???

Later today I am bringing him out to the movies to see Barnyard. He is really excited about it, especially the fact that he will get to share some popcorn with mommy. He isn't a baby anymore, what a big boy he has become.. play dates and movies.. wow, I love this age, I can honestly say 3-4 is my fav. They are so inquisitive and so "innocent", you can actually have conversations with them that make sense (well most of the time they do) and interact with them on a different level.

Anywho I better get cracking... apparently the cleaning fairy forgot to stop here and now I have to do it :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sue lisen since you sent the link to your blog i did not know i could post message duh! me and clerm read it everyday your little ty is funny he some times gives us our laugh of the day lisen call me soon its been awhile love your friend p.s house work what is that??? my hand are full. can't find anybody to take all 3 lol