Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Comment section.

I was thinking..
I don't know if you all have noticed there is a comment section below each post.. if you click it it will give you the option of leaving a comment on my blog. I would love for my readers to take a second and introduce themselves to me, as well as to my other readers.
I know I have a few addicts.. oh, I mean readers.. mom & dad, my sistah, hubby, Aunt Claire aka Auntie Sunshine, Chris, Stephanie. SO you guys have no choice but to leave a message :-)
Happy messaging folks!!!
I look forward to "meeting" you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sue
its your long lost friend jody
i really enjoy reading your blog
and your son is soo cute
keep it coming

jody

Anonymous said...

Sue and Ty.
I've been following your blog and on the weekend I even had a nightmare about being in charge of a daycare at my house and 20 kids arriving any moment just after I discovered that the mice had been into my compost bin and made a huge mess and I had other things strewn around that were just waiting for a kid to trip over....I guess your "day in the life" had an impact on me!!

Looking forward to seeing you and Ty at the pumpkin patch in a few weeks!

Patricia and Douby (now a grown up 5 year old..)

Karin's Korner said...

Hi Sue
My name is Karin and I came over from 4th Avenue Blues. Andrew wrote about you one day saying that you have a great blog, I have been reading it ever since. Nice to meet you. I love your stories about Ty and cannot wait until you get to bring your little girl home. I send prayers everyday to your husband, praying that he comes home safe, as all our other soldiers over there. God Bless you and your family.

Sue said...

Hi Jody.. It's so nice to be reacquainted.

Patricia; So sorry my post brought on your "nightmare" lol I'm also looking forward to the pumpkin patch.. see you and Douby soon :-)

Karin; Thanks for praying for my soldier. Pleased to meet you!

S.F.; I can't wait to hear both our hubby's are home safe too.. (she wrote her comment on the next post)