Monday, October 23, 2006

Nervous wreck...lol

I have been trying to call Haiti all morning. obsessively, maybe???hahaha. I have been getting a busy signal except for once and when I asked for Mrs. B, the lady started talking creole and I had no clue what she was saying until I really paid attention and asked for Mrs. B again and got a... "moi pas Mrs. B.. moi Collette"... oopsy wrong number :-)

I will let it go until this afternoon... I figure I don't have much more quiet time with the kids the baby is now up and I want to make sure Mrs. B has my full attention when I call.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you give the telephone number for Gabrielle Beaudin? I have a niece who is waiting to get out of IBESR on her two children? Thank you!

Sue said...

I'm sorry, but the number was given to me in confidence from my Orphanage liaison. I would, however recommend your niece get in contact with her Orphanage director and discuss whether this would be a wise decision. I know some O's do NOT recommend calling and would be very upset if she was to call without permission from them first.
Have a great day,
Sue