Thursday, October 26, 2006

funny, but I'm not laughing

Ok.. so I had this BIG fear that when my hubby left for his tour, we would need something and he would NOT be here to "take care" of it. Soooooo I got an e-mail last week requesting a scanned copy of our power of attorney we had drawn up for our lawyer in Haiti and for us to send the original to Haiti. I contacted my agency to let them know of this request because they have all our dossier papers. They got the scan out by e-mail the same day and through a follow up call I asked her if she also sent the original to Haiti.. She was unaware she needed to do this (I think it was just miscommunication). Then realised she did NOT have an original, she had a copy and that the original were sent to Haiti in the beginning... So now I have to get "another" original and well... guess what?.. HUBBY IS NOT HERE TO PUT HIS JOHN HENRY ON THE POA... Soooooooo, I will *try* to use my POA to make a POA???? and hopefully they will accept it. As soon as Steve is home he WILL be signing a new POA again just in case they come to me once he is gone back to Afganistan and need an real original.... OH MY GOSH, CAN IT GET ANY WORST... yes it could, so I will just thank my lucky stars that it isn't.

No comments: