Saturday, October 28, 2006

Supposed to be running out of the house..

My girlfriend and I spend the day together. I was just supposed to run home, feed the dog, get in my jammies and head right back. Instead I am sitting here blogging.. :-) Do I have a problem * I think so.

We went to a Mexican restaurant for supper with the kids and it was such a nice dinner. Our waiter was fab and of course we praised him for being so wonderful. He sure got the message with the big with the tip we left him.. ummm.. I think it was close to 40 -45%. We called him over and made sure he knew that we were very impressed with the service he gave us and that it wasn't very often that we get that.... especially around here. We asked to speak to the owner to let him know as well. It really seemed to have made his day... I guess one of those good deeds for the day... It funny because most of the time we get shitty service we don't hesitate to complain, but when we get excellent service we sometimes forget to encourage it.. anyways I'm babbling and I should run

p.s. Steve I'm going to write you a one liner here...

Hopefully we can catch each other again tonight??? Love you babe :-)
xoxoxox

No comments: