Sunday, October 08, 2006

Please have him in your thoughts and prayers today...

I was just about to head to bed and decided to check my e-mail real quick. I got an e-mail from my hubby. I have an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach.. please keep him in your prayers, it's not like him to write any prayer/luck requests... He's obviously feeling like what he is about to do is pretty dangerous.

Hey babe, How are you? I'm going to be busy till Monday night sometime so I don't know if I will be able to call or e-mail till then.
Just wish me luck and pray for me please...
Love you lots and Ty and Tamaya and Pets and don't you forget it.
Love Steve always xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Please God, keep my Steve safe. We need him to come home. I don 't want to live my life without him. I want to spend the rest of my life being his wife. My children need their daddy...Please keep him safe.

2 comments:

Karin's Korner said...

Just to let you know Steve is on my prayer list as all others fighing for our country. Next time you talk to him, just tell him that we thank him. God Bless you and your family.

Anonymous said...

just to let know steve is in your mind bob and me .we're praying for him