Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday Evening update...

I feel like I didn't do much today. I managed to clean my main floor and do a load of laundry. I'm pretty tired and really feeling under the weather. I decided to listen to my body and just give in to the fatigue. Besides, there is always tomorrow to catch up.

I only have 1 daycare family tomorrow and am looking forward to a quiet day. I will do some running around with Ty and Jeremy. The dog needs food. I still haven't renewed my license stickers and it was due on my b-day... oops. I would hate to get caught and get a ticket for something I could of avoided..lol. I have to get a couple groceries too. Awwww the life.

I haven't heard from my hubby in that past few days. Last time he called was on my b-day. Gosh... I miss him. Only a month and a half before he comes home on leave.

What I did for me today; I took a nice shower and got right back in my jammies, made myself a nice homemade onion soup & had another afternoon snooze. "I TOOK CARE OF ME!!!!" I'm proud of that :-)