Thursday, October 26, 2006

Positive thoughts today...

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to take on another day. I am back at a "healthy" adoption waiting place. I am strong (like my hubby said :-)) and I really can do it. I am only human I will have moments where things will get hard and I cannot suppress them. If I feel the need to scream and cry I will.. It makes everything better!!! I'm not going to go around pretending this is a easy part of my life... it is in fact one of the most difficult time I have had. As long as I can stay focused on the big picture that this stress is temporary and I will get through it I will be ok.

My hubby is the best. He wrote me a nice heartfelt e-mail and it was nice for him to acknowledge my pain. He knows this is hard and I think just having his support and him telling me it will be ok made it all ok. He is such a great hubby and father. I honestly have the best hubby for me. He makes me laugh even despite our circumstances. I know yesterday was hard for him. He is used to having a "strong" healthy wife and I was less than that :-) Thank you Steve for being you.

My house is back in order from slacking yesterday and a clean house always makes me feel like my life is in order :-) mmmm it smells fresh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue, Somtimes the wait is hardest after you have gotten pictures and seen someone else holding your child - when all you want its to be the one doing the holding!! Those glimpses of her are both wonderful and horrible...

Hang in there - she will come home! Go get ready for Halloween with your other munchkin and we will see you both at the PP!

Patricia