Thursday, October 19, 2006

Piss me off!!!!

Son of a beehive... My stupid stinken alarm/time was all messed up again this morning. I set my clock to the right time right before bed (because it was off by 30 min again) and then set the alarm. I woke up came to the kitchen and it was 5:15... not 5:45 like I had planned to wake up at. MAN OH MAN OH MAN!!!!

For those of you who don't know about my electronic problem, let me humour you.... It seems every time I have stress in my life my electronic end up having issues. Most of the time it's my bedroom clock that acts up (I have replaced them... and it always ends up happening with the next clock too) The problem will eventually auto-correct itself. I have been having electronic issues since I was a teen... my whole room would have issues.. t.v., stereo, phone, VCR... then a couple weeks later I had no prob and everything would be OK with them.... anyone care to speculate, or let me know what the stinken prob is????...lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's cause your such a magnetic person :)