Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving my Canadian friends!

I accomplished quite a bit. I cleaned my carpets... NEVER again. I have hired a company to come in the past and I'm thinking that's the way to go. I think the last time I got them done it was $70 for my main floor. It cost me $50 to rent the machine and to buy the cleaners. It took me an hour to figure out how to use the darn thing. I had to move everything around myself from one side of the room to the other and I had to clean the bloody thing... Duhhh.. NEVER!!!..lol

I also washed my basement walls, put my summer clothes away, did laundry (5 loads.. geezzz I can never get that in order in my life) even burned some of my pics to cd.
After all that I got ready to go to my girl friends house for thanksgiving diner. It was nice to get out and have some adult time.
I have decided to take the day off Tuesday too :-) I'll probably still keep the before school kids, that will get me out of bed super early to get a good start... I want to fold my laundry/put it away and paint the playroom tomorrow, and I want to get my cupboards clean and Tuesday I can relax and take it easy... oh ya and I have yard work to do to.... oh well, maybe some hunky man will offer to do it..lol.. Steve?

I hope to hear my dear hubby.. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you for all the calls/e-mails and support. YOU BLOG READERS ROCK...

1 comment:

Karin's Korner said...

You have way way way alot of energy. I also cleaned my carpets this weekend (ok, just the living room and the dining room) but I got to use the new steam cleaner that I *suggested* my children buy for me (surprise...they did) for my birthday.
I think your blog is wonderful, I am anxiously waiting for your husband and your little girl to come home.