Monday, October 23, 2006

should be going to bed...

I am exhausted, probably from all the mental work I did today... redial, redial.. so tiring..lol, so ultimately the verdict for the day was the line was still busy. I assume this means the lines are down. I hope I have some good news to report tomorrow.

Today after our friend brought the truck out for a ride, I was sitting here and when he brought Steve truck back into the drive way, the dog was at the door crying... poor thing, she thought daddy was home. Funny how our furry little friends have sounds embedded in their mind. She misses you hon, and by the way, you need a new battery for the truck. Every time Steve is gone away for a while they have to have their reunion outside. The dog always pees in excitement when she sees him... He's the only one that she does that for, I'm sure that makes him sure feel special. :-)

Ty stories from these past few days;

- while in time out trying to get my attention "mom your beautiful"
- on the way into the bath naked and playing with his penis
" Ty, remember those are your private parts. If you want to play with it you have to do it in your room and while no one is watching" I tell him while he keeps going and doesn't listen to me. I give him the hairy eye balls...
"but mom, I'm playing with my GUITAR"

I sometimes wonder how I can look at him with a straight face while he is saying such silly thing... lol.. I do however laugh inside :-)

Good-night

No comments: