Monday, October 09, 2006

Good evening my fwends & family members.
I'm in a great mood tonight... Maybe it's because I'm off tomorrow.. YIPPPEEEE! I chose not to paint tonight and just take it easy. The room is prepped so it shouldn't take very long once I start.
I decided to spend some quality time with my boy this evening. He was surprisingly good. We watched the movie Doogle?(I rented the movie Saturday.. I think I'm going to end up having to pay some late fee's..ooops) Ty was right into the movie and there was a "scary" part where this skeleton man was the bad guy. (it sounds worst than it is, but to a little kid the bad guy is always scary)The urge was greater than me, he was right into the movie and all of a sudden I gave him a little tap as I yelled BOO. Well he jump out of his chair and gave me THE look... It took him a couple seconds to respond. I was laughing so hard it hurt. He says to me "mom you scared me, Mr.Funny bones is scary". (He calls any skeleton funny bone) It's kind of nice to be the instigator of the scare and not the one getting the poop scared out of. It's not very often I can get Steve to flinch (not from lack of trying) except when he's backing up the van.. He will be in deep concentration and I will yell BANG, and it makes him jump every time. I think he may have even gave me a punch on the leg once because of it. If Steve gets taken by surprise he always brings up the fists..lol. (in his deffence he is NOT an abusive man..lol)
Now Steve getting me, is a whole different story. He scares me all the time. He is SNEAKY and very good or maybe I'm just a nervous wreck and easy target.. you pick!!! One time I was in the kitchen, we have a half wall that separates the kitchen and the stairs going down to the basement. He stood there with his head rested on the ledge.. very quietly. I kept doing my thing until I noticed something from the corner of my eye.... A head... I had a little double take action, then a delayed reaction. I screamed at the top of my lungs and I mean I screamed..stumbled back a few steps and then the chase to get him was on. He usually runs too..lol. I think it's one of those you just had to be there moments to truly admire his talent..lol

my dear son is a SNEAK. YUP, it's official I'm doomed. This morning he decided to watch TV in my room and what do I find... A little Ty with a bottle of body wash. Can you guess???.... he opened it and started spilling it on my FRESHLY WASHED CARPET!!!!! Thank goodness I caught him fairly quickly...If it would have been any worst I would have cried.
Then today our friend came to pick up the carpet cleaner to use at their house. I was showing him where the soap went and found one of our dogs toy in the compartment where the soap goes... hummm I wonder who may have done that..??? My girl friend later calls and asked me if I was missing any puzzle pieces and a Mr. potato head mustache.... Um, whyyyyy? "Well...we found them in the carpet cleaner". "Hummm I wonder who in this house could of done that". I replied to her in my very sarcastic voice.
I know to most this is really funny, I hope I too can laugh about this.... Maybe someday... ;-)

No comments: