Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Good morning...

awwwww what a beautiful Tuesday morning..lol. I woke up to my screwed up alarm again... 30 minutes early yet again. That gave me so much time to get stuff done. I emptied the dishwasher, swept and moped the floors. Riley came in at 6:15, and his mommy informed me he didn't go to sleep until midnight.. that's nice!! and Jeremy came in crying because he wanted to go home and screamed loud enough that I'm sure he woke up the neighbourhood... soooooooo, with my fake smile in hand I WILL make it through this wonderful day. :-) Ty has nursery school today and I have some running around to do while he is there so my day should pass-by fairly quickly.

My dear hubby commented in the "dodge post" requesting a new one??? It's so funny to see his nice pick-up rusting out, the heat doesn't work in it.. I think the wipers don't either. Every other year the driver door doesn't open and you have to go in by the passenger door..lol..., the muffler needs replacing and unfortunately the list goes on and on and on, I believe it is also a safety issue to have this thing on the road. So maybe once he gets home in Feb we will have to look for another... MAYBE!!!! Depends on how nice he is to me.. ;-)

There is one time I took Betsy to pick up a dishwasher (on a Sunday, NO ONE sells dishwashers on Sunday by the way ) and the ABS light came on. I called Steve from up the block to ask him what this meant and was wondering if I should go home. "ok.. umm, just let go of the break and see if it rolls" He says. "Yes it rolls Steve" I tell him still unsure of myself and if I should ride this jalopy "don't worry about it" he says to me, thinking the problems was that the breaks ceased yet again.. He said oh, no problem.. just go ahead on out. So once I got home the problem still existed. He checked it out and one of the break lines was gone/broken/not working/let go.... he was wondering how in the world I managed to break??? Sooooooo...I don't think his truck is safe, and I sure wouldn't be taking it anywhere else.

No comments: