Sunday, October 22, 2006

Good day...

Good morning my faithful blog readers...lol. Sorry I didn't have a chance to get to writing yesterday, when I finally sat down to write a message the blog site was down.

It's been quite the weekend.
Friday night I went to my girlfriends house as she was having a party! There was quite a few people. I had a 2 drinks, but I didn't get tipsy, I was kind of bored..lol and feeling out of place. So I decided to stop at 2. I got home around 2:30am after I drove everyone home. Pretty sad that I seem to always be the designated driver.. (maybe that's why I'm always invited..lol)
Saturday morning I woke up to Steve calling.. I love when he calls. It's always nice and refreshing to hear his voice. We talk for a about 10 minutes and then I started my day. I had a pleasant surprise in my e-mail. A wonderful lady from the Netherlands that I met through a Haitian adoption chat group went to Haiti and made her way up to where my baby is and she took some pictures of my princess for me. Then Marijke (she's the lady that took my princess into her home) sent me some picture of Tamaya with her birthmom and one of her sister. It was GREAT to see my baby.
Ty and I went to do some shopping a little later than usual because my head was just aching. I took a pill, rested a bit and we headed out around 4:00. We got to Wal-mart and my friend Stephanie was there with her son. We decided to have supper together at the McDonald's there which was nice. Ty was great and then we headed to Canadian Tire (daddy's favorite store) and Ty was so happy. We were going to head to the mall afterward.. I'm still trying to find him a pair of winter boots.. but it was closed. We then headed to Zellers and I found a few things I wanted. I bought some fleece sheets that I can't wait to wash and put on my bed. I bought him a velux blanket for his bed.. Then we found the perfect outfit for him.. a pair of "soldier" pants and a T. to match. When I told him I would buy them for him he picked them up and started kissing them... "muah, muah, muah.. I love them mom" he said to me... nothing like making me feel like I made a good choice to buy them eh...lol

Well I have a million things to do and got to get to them because unfortunately I am the only one here to pick up the slack.

Here are some pictures of Tamaya and Ty in his new outfit. I asked him if I could take a picture and he chose to pose like that.. lol

When we brought Steve to send him off, they were doing roll call. Ever since then Ty has been saluting and shouting "COCONUT SIR" I finally figures out what he has been saying for so long... Corporal Sir... Kids eh!



No comments: